The term "quality assurance" means maintaining a high quality of health care by constantly measuring the effectiveness of the organizations that provide it.
You may find the following links useful in explaining what the ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 13485: 2012 accreditations mean to you.
- Certification from Ministry of Finance Malaysia
- Certification from Medical Device Authority
- ISO 9001: 2008 Requirements
- ISO 13485: 2012 Requirements
- Deutscher Akkreditierrungs Rat (DAR): The German Addreditation Council
- TÜV Pfalz GmbH, Kaiserslautern, Germany
VICTOR STEEL EQUIPMENT SDN. BHD., an ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2012 accredited hospital furniture manufacturer.
Click the logo to view the certificates:-